Competition: Painting, Poem and Short story Writing
By the occasion of the New Year, 2015, we would like to introduce a new participatory programme. The mission of this new programme is to create a participatory environment where kids and the other members of our society would participate in share their knowledge in the CKC column and win different prizes.
Prospective participants are expected and will be guided to compete on – Reflections, Short stories, Poems, Dreams and Advices so as to better motivate and inspire kids to read, learn and reflect.
- Deadline: January 1, 2015
- Types of Prizes: range from informative and educational books, tablets, mobile phones to mini laptops
CKC is a Programme that runs as Newspaper Column for Kids and the rest of the society who care in raising conscious kids. At CKC we have the following corners:
- Reflection Corner – where true informative, inspiration and educational contents are shared in the form of small articles
- Short Story Corner – Our short stories contain moral lessons to kids and to the members of the community who care about raising all sided aware and motivated kids
- Kids’ Dream Corner- In this corner kids share their vision and what they really want when they become youth and adults
- Parents and Teachers Corner- This corner engages advices and tips from parents and teachers